About Me

Hello :) My name is Becky - welcome to my blog! I love to be creative and arty, and The Crafty Corner is my new "Art Home"! I like to do a variety of arty activities. I do watercolour painting, oil painting, canvasses, acrylic painting, oil pastel work and mixed media work. Art is my way of expressing who i am and what i'm about. I love to try out new things too! Hope you enjoy what you see, and welcome to the journey!

Monday 28 February 2011

"Under the sea"

This happy little chappy was created on the 17th of February, designed for children and the simple minded! I enjoyed painting him, although he didn't turn out quite the colour i had hoped he would - i think he wears it well! It was nice to paint something that had nice easy lines, simple shapes and a fun, free-spirited theme. 

No comments:

Post a Comment